Home > Responsible Gaming
Rummy.com encourages all its players to play rummy responsibly. We operate as a responsible gaming site that offers fair online rummy games and protects players from adverse consequences that playing rummy might result in. We closely monitor the activities of our players and alert them if they start developing any form of compulsive behavior. As a responsible gaming service provider, we have taken various precautionary measures including the following:
- Restrictions on the opening of an account by people who are below 18 years of age.
- Players must be 18+ years of age to play our real money games.
- A self-assessment questionnaire to identify gaming disorder: Questionnaire link
- 24/7 monitoring of our online rummy games for the detection of any fraudulent behavior.
- Anti-collusion tracking active during each online rummy game.
- Protection of players' information using high-level encryption security software.
- Features to limit players' cash deposits. Set the maximum cash deposit limit by clicking Add Cash Limits.
- Pre-defined limit for the maximum cash deposit to discourage gaming obsession.
Tips on Responsible Gaming
- Strike a balance in your daily life to check any form of addiction to rummy.
- Take rummy as a recreational game meant for entertainment only.
- Never prioritize rummy over other important activities that impact your daily life.
- Keep a track of the total time you spend playing online rummy games.
- Set a limit for any losses in cash rummy games and stick to it consistently.
- Always play with a positive mindset avoid playing in a distressed mood.
- Never play to recover losses and stop playing if you are on a losing spree.
The Online Rummy Federation
The Online Rummy Federation is a not-for-profit organization established under the Societies Registration Act to guide and support the online rummy industry in providing sustainable and healthy entertainment to players across India. For more details, please refer: EGF
Remember that Indian rummy is a social game that should be played for entertainment only. Know when to stop and check any form of addiction to the game. Even expert players who have mastered this game of skills know when to play, drop, and leave the table. So play responsibly on Rummy.com.
Note: Rummy.com is here to provide you with more information, help you and answer any questions you may have. You can contact us anytime using our "Contact us" feature in the "Help" section. Our customer support representatives will get back to you within 24 hours.