Home > Terms of Service
Terms of Service
All products and services, including but not limited to the https://rummy.com/ website and mobile app and the games and services provided through them, (referred to collectively as "Services" hereinafter) provided to you and offered by Junglee Games India Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956, having its registered office at 5th Floor, Tower A, Building No. 10, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase II, Gurgaon - 122002, and/or its affiliates, subsidiaries, associates and partners (hereinafter collectively referred to as "We/we" or "Us/us", “Rummy.com” or "Our/our") through the https://rummy.com/ website and/or mobile app (hereinafter referred to as "Website/Mobile App") are subject to these Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as "Terms" or “Terms of Service”). You must carefully read and agree to all the terms in these Terms of Service prior to your use of our Services. These Terms of Service constitute a legal and binding agreement between you and Rummy.com. "You" in these Terms of Service refers to "user", "player", as well as every visitor to our Website/Mobile App. By registering on or by otherwise accessing or using our Website/Mobile App and the Services in any manner, you (a) acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms of this Terms of Service and consent to become a party to it, and (b) represent that you are in compliance with all requirements of these Terms of Service, (c) represent that you have full legal capacity and authority to bind yourself and comply with this Terms of Service and (d) represent that you are either the lawful owner or have the necessary authorization from such lawful owner(s) to use devices to which your user account is linked.
You may note that if any single term laid down in Rummy.com’s Terms of Service is found to be unlawful or unenforceable, or is determined to be invalid or voidable or void for any grounds by either a judicial or quasi-judicial body in India, it will not by any means affect the enforceability and validity of any other terms in our Terms of Service.
If you do not wish to adhere to our Terms of Service or any of our future changes or modifications to our Terms, you may choose to cease the use of our Services and any and all features of our Website/Mobile App along with all the services we offer.
Description of Our Rummy Games Services
We provide our users/players with an excellent opportunity to enjoy our multiplayer rummy games 24x7. Using our seamless software and IT services, you can play online rummy, a game of skill, with other online rummy players on Rummy.com.
Our Services are only intended to allow you to play rummy for the sole purpose of entertainment. Rummy.com will in no way be responsible or liable for any acts of betting or gambling that may take place outside our Website/Mobile App. Moreover, the state laws of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Sikkim, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Tamil Nadu, and Telangana (hereinafter referred to as “Restricted States” or “Restricted Territories”) do not permit playing cash rummy games in their respective territories. Therefore, in the aforementioned Restricted States, Rummy.com does not offer any games or tournaments that are organized for winnings or prizes in money or in kind. People living in or logged in from the Restricted States are strictly prohibited from playing cash games or tournaments on Rummy.com. If you live in or access the Rummy.com Website/Mobile App from any of the Restricted States, please refrain from participating in any game or tournament on Rummy.com that involves real money.
We are legally obliged to deduct tax at source (TDS) from Net Winnings (Net Winnings = Withdrawals − Deposits − FY Opening Balance). As per the new tax rules issued by the Government of India for the financial year 2023-24, 30% TDS will be deducted from the Net Winnings included in the withdrawal amount at the time of withdrawal or at the end of the financial year. PAN (permanent account number) verification is mandatory for withdrawals. Moreover, KYC verification is mandatory for a cumulative deposit of ₹50,000 or more or the first withdrawal, whichever happens first. KYC verification includes the verification of your ID, address, and mobile number. We reserve the right to verify your PAN and/or KYC documents (ID and address) from time to time and to rescind or cancel any prizes won by you if your PAN and/or KYC documents (ID and address) are found incorrect/inconsistent in our verification process.
GST Compliance and Deductions
In compliance with the amendments made in the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017, Integrated Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017, the State Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 and Rules made under the said Acts including Notifications issued under the said Acts (hereinafter collectively referred to as “GST Laws”) related to taxability of online gaming, Rummy.com is obligated to discharge GST at the rate of 28% on the amount deposited by players/users for playing on Rummy.com. Rummy.com and the player/user agree that the amount deposited by the player/user in his/her Rummy.com account will be deemed to be inclusive of GST. Accordingly, the GST portion of the amount deposited by the player/user will be deducted by Rummy.com from the player’s/user’s user account to be paid to the Government.
In the event that Rummy.com decides, at its own and absolute discretion, to refund an amount deposited accidentally by a player/user, the amount will be refunded only after deducting GST payable on such amount, in accordance with the GST Laws. No amount will be refunded in full and any refund is subject to Rummy.com’s’ absolute discretion.
On Rummy.com, you can play 13-Card Points Rummy, 13-Card Deals Rummy, 13-Card Pool Rummy, Spin & Win, and Rummy Tournaments. You can play both free and cash rummy games on Rummy.com.
Eligibility to Play Our Games
We do not allow people under the age of 18 years to play our games. If you allow or assist anyone who is below 18 years of age to access our Website/Mobile App or Services on your computer, mobile phone or other internet-enabled gadgets, internet connection and/or accessibility (either borrowed or owned or leased), you will solely be responsible for your act and accept complete liability for any outcome thereof, including any adverse consequences. Neither Rummy.com, nor any other third party content provider, nor their related agents shall be responsible or liable for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential injuries or damages that may arise as a result of the use of or inability to use our Website/Mobile App by the user, regardless of instances when such party or agent has been warned of or advised against the possibility of similar injuries or damages.
We reserve the right to demand proof of your age at any moment to check and verify that no minor is using our Services or playing our games. We also have the right to ban any person from playing our games if the person provides false proof of age or is under suspicion of being under-age.
Creation and Operation of User Account
To use our Services, you are required to register with us on our Website/Mobile App using a strong password. After registration, a username will be automatically assigned to you. For account verification, you will be required to provide more personal information (as may be necessary) when you opt to play our cash games/tournaments. Before depositing cash or playing cash games, you must ensure that your password is strong and also includes capital letters, special characters, and digits.
For security purposes, you may be required to verify the authenticity of the information you provide at the time of creating an account or any time after that, which may require additional proof and documents. If you fail to provide the proof and documents requested, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Rummy.com account and registration. Please note that we are not obligated to cross-check or verify your information and hence we do not take any responsibility for any consequences or outcomes that may result from your providing false, incorrect, incomplete, concealed, misleading, or irrelevant information. Therefore, you are required to provide us with complete and authentic information to the best of your knowledge to play our online games or use our Services. Also, you should not be a politically exposed person or convicted of any crime. You should not be on the UN sanction list/ work for the UN sanction list.
Geography, Jurisdiction, Payments, and Players’ Funds
Before you add cash to your Rummy.com account or play cash rummy games/tournaments on our Website/Mobile App, you must acknowledge the legality of playing cash rummy games/tournaments in the jurisdiction from where you are trying to play cash games/tournaments. You are prohibited from playing cash games/tournaments on Rummy.com if you are not legally competent to make transactions in Indian rupees through banking channels in India and/or if you are not accessing Rummy.com from a jurisdiction where playing cash rummy games/tournaments online is legally permitted. Any violation of this policy will be considered a breach of our Terms of Service and as a result, your Rummy.com account will be locked immediately and you will not be entitled to receive any prizes from or refunds for any such cash games/tournaments that you might have participated in on our Website/Mobile App. You also acknowledge that users living in or logged in from Restricted States are not permitted to play any game/tournament that is organized for winnings or prizes in money or otherwise on the Website/Mobile App. You shall abide by these states’ laws and will not use Rummy.com’s Services to deposit cash, withdraw cash, or participate in cash games/tournaments on Rummy.com while residing in or visiting Restricted States.
Accessing the Rummy.com Website/Mobile App from a Restricted Territory or from outside India by using IP or GPS masking software programs such as Fake GPS, GPS Spoofer, etc. is a breach of these Terms of Service. Such breach of our Terms of Service shall result in you getting permanently blocked and the deletion of your Rummy.com account with forfeiture of all the balance in your Rummy.com account. Furthermore, using our Services, creating an account on Rummy.com or playing our games from a Restricted Territory in/or from outside India by using IP or GPS masking software programs such as Fake GPS, GPS Spoofer, etc. is also a violation of applicable laws, and you shall be solely liable to any penalties and/or penal action under the applicable laws.
All transactions on our Website/Mobile App shall be in Indian rupees. Once you register with Rummy.com, we maintain a user account for you to keep a record of all your transactions with us. Payments connected with participation in cash games have to be made through your Rummy.com user account. All cash prizes won by you will be credited to your Rummy.com Withdrawal Balance after deducting the Rummy.com platform fee and the entry fee paid by you.
When making a payment, please ensure that the instrument used to make the payment is your own and is used to add cash to your user account only. Subject to the “Add Cash” limits (limits on users’/players’ adding cash to their Rummy.com accounts) specified by us from time to time, you are free to deposit as much money into your Rummy.com account as you want for the purpose of participating in cash games on the Website/Mobile App. We want you to play responsibly on our Website/Mobile App. Your ability to add cash to your user account shall be subject to the Daily and Monthly “Add Cash” limits set by default, which we can reset with undertakings, indemnity, waiver and verification conditions as we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
Payments made via Credit card, Debit card, Prepaid Cash card, UPI and internet banking are processed by third party payment gateways. Similarly, payments made via other payment modes also require an authorization by the intermediary that processes the payments. We are not responsible for any delays or denials/rejections at such third parties’/intermediaries’ end, and the processing of payments shall be subject to such third parties’/intermediaries’ terms, policies and procedures solely, and we shall not in any way be responsible for that. If you face any issues while adding cash to your account, you can reach out to us using the “Contact us” feature available in the “Help” section. You agree that in the event of your credit being delayed or eventually declined for reasons beyond our control, we may not be held responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever. Once a payment/transaction is authorized, the money is credited to your user account and is available to you to play cash games on our Website/Mobile App.
We have the right to cancel a transaction at any point in time solely at our discretion, in which case if the payment is successfully made, the transaction will be reversed and the money will be credited back to your payment instrument. Players’ funds are held in trust by us in specified bank accounts. Rummy.com keeps all its players' funds unencumbered and your funds will be remitted to you in due course subject to the Terms and Conditions applicable to the withdrawal of funds. Funds held in your user account are held separately from our corporate funds. Even in the extremely unlikely event of an insolvency proceeding, your claim on the deposits will be given preference over all other claims to the extent permissible by law.
Your Password Is Your Responsibility
After you have registered on our Website/Mobile App, it is your sole responsibility to make sure that you do not disclose your passwords to anybody, be it your friends, family members, third party, or anybody whosoever. Please create a strong password of at least 8 characters, including capital letters, digits and special characters so that nobody can crack your password. We shall not in any way be responsible if your user account is logged in to or accessed by anybody else by using your password. The restrictions defined for creating a strong password will be applicable only to passwords created on Rummy.com. These restrictions won't apply to passwords created on social platforms (including but not limited to Facebook and Google) and their subsequent usage for login on Rummy.com.
It is possible that you sometimes face disruptions including, but not limited to, errors, disconnection or interruptions in communication because of issues in the Internet services, software or hardware that you are using to avail our Services.
Rummy.com shall not in any way be liable for any network disconnection on your computer, mobile or device caused by any fault or error at your end and shall not compensate you for any losses arising from such disconnection. In case of any disruption of service at Rummy.com’s end while a game is in progress, as determined by and solely at the discretion of Rummy.com, Rummy.com shall cancel the game and refund your points/cash regardless of the status of the game.
While playing a cash game, you take full responsibility for the risk of internet disconnection or interruption of communication between your computer/mobile phone/device and Rummy.com’s servers, any lag in or freezing of the game or software, or any other problems attributable to your computer/mobile phone/device or network.
Rummy.com shall not be responsible for any disconnection of your computer, mobile or device from Rummy.com’s server, except in the case of a crash of Rummy.com’s server.
If there is a disconnection or disruption for a short time in the middle of a game, you shall remain seated at the table and can resume to play once the connection is restored, unless you have been eliminated.
Rummy.com is committed to providing updated, accurate, complete and reliable information by publishing it on the Website/Mobile App. However, it is to be noted that we do not represent the suitability of the information published in documents or any other information that is updated on our Website/Mobile App. Therefore, all the information and related graphics and images are to be considered “as is” without any warranty whatsoever expressed or implied by us. We hereby solemnly disclaim and discard all warranties about this information as well as all implied warranties and conditions of our merchantability, title and non-infringement, appropriateness to any particular purpose, and accuracy of our site, software and games of rummy.
We do not give any warranty that the servers of our online rummy games will run error-free, uninterrupted, or that they will not get affected by bugs, defects or viruses of any kind. Hence, we reserve the right to determine at our sole discretion whether any issue at our end is responsible for any error or disruption or malfunction. We can limit your playing of our rummy games or tournaments or terminate your account if we determine that you are responsible for causing any malfunction or disruption intentionally. Rummy.com is not liable for any assumed or potential wins in any unfinished rummy games or tournaments on the Website/Mobile App.
It is strictly forbidden for anyone to use our software for any commercial purposes. Our software is meant only for playing rummy games for personal entertainment. You must use your Rummy.com account only for playing games on the Website/Mobile App and must not attempt to manipulate, decode, modify, disassemble, integrate, dis-integrate, decompile, reverse or re-engineer our software in any manner. Please note that the use of bots or automatic play is prohibited. Any attempt to use artificial intelligence that includes, but is not limited to, robots, in connection with our rummy games and software is strictly forbidden. All the actions that you perform on or in connection with our Website/Mobile App must be executed by you only through the user interface that is accessible on our Website/Mobile App. Any violation of these Terms may lead to the suspension/termination of your Rummy.com account or any other action against you as may be decided by Rummy.com in its sole discretion.
Fair Play Policy
We take the fair play of games on Rummy.com very seriously and we make sure that every player gets an equal opportunity to win games on our Website/Mobile App. In order to prevent any form of malpractice or unfair play in our games and on our Website/Mobile App, all user actions including deposits, identity verification, rummy games, and individual hands are monitored to ensure a safe, legal and fair environment for all our users.
Every single game on our Website/Mobile App must be a fair individual effort, not a team effort. As part of our Fair Play Policy and to prevent any form of malpractice and in-game collusion, all user actions are monitored and recorded.
Any detection of a breach of our Fair Play Policy, such as, but not limited to, unauthorized deposits under a stolen identity or collusion in play shall result in prompt and serious action by Rummy.com against the offending user, including, but not limited to, permanent termination of the user’s account, as detailed in the “Breach and Consequences” section below.
1.1 Anti-Cheating and Anti-Collusion
1.1.1 You undertake that you yourself will play in all games for which you register/which you join and you shall not use any form of external assistance to play. You shall not add any unauthorized components and not create nor use any cheats, exploits, bots, hacks or any other third-party software designed to modify the Website/Mobile App. You also undertake that you will not use any third-party software that intercepts, mines or in any way collects information from or through the Website/Mobile App or through any of our Services. Any attempt to employ any such external assistance is strictly prohibited.
1.1.2 Formation of teams by you and any other user(s) for collusion or any form of cheating in the games on the Website/Mobile App is strictly prohibited. At Rummy.com, we have a zero tolerance policy for anyone who violates or attempts to violate our Fair Play Policy or Terms of Service. And as a leading game operator of the industry, we flag all offending players and, at our own discretion, restrict them from playing on Rummy.com.
1.2 Money Laundering: You are prohibited from conducting any activity on the Website/Mobile App that may be construed as money laundering, including, but not limited to, attempting to withdraw real money added via credit card/UPI/net banking or any other payment method without playing cash games with that deposit, and deliberately losing money to a certain player(s).
1.3 Anti-Spamming: Sending spam emails or any other form of unsolicited communication for obtaining registrations on the Website/Mobile App to benefit from any promotional program of Rummy.com or for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. You are strictly prohibited from selling anything on or through Rummy.com or using any of Rummy.com’s features, including, but not limited to, the chat facility.
1.4 Multiple Accounts: Your registration on the Website/Mobile App is restricted to a single user account, which will be used by you to avail yourself of the Services provided on the Website/Mobile App. You are prohibited from creating or using multiple user IDs for playing on the Website/Mobile App or using our Services.
1.5 Non-Use: You may not use our Website/Mobile App/Services to upload, distribute, transmit, publish, or post any content, including creating a username/password, that:
1.5.1 is libelous, defamatory, obscene, intimidating, invasive of privacy, abusive, illegal, harassing;
1.5.2 contains expressions of hatred, expressions hurting religious sentiments, or expressions related to racial discrimination or pornography;
1.5.3 in any way objectionable or undesirable (whether or not unlawful);
1.5.4 is or can be construed as an incitement to commit a criminal offense;
1.5.5 violates the rights of any person;
1.5.6 is aimed at soliciting donations or other form of help;
1.5.7 violates the intellectual property of any person and/or any legally formed entity;
1.5.8 disparage in any manner Rummy.com or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, associates, partners, sponsors, products, services, or websites;
1.5.9 promotes a competing service or product or any other service or product;
1.5.10 violates any applicable laws.
1.6 In the event that we determine that the screen name chosen and created by you is indecent, objectionable, offensive or undesirable in any way, we shall notify you about it and you shall promptly provide us with an alternate username so that we can change your existing username to the new name provided by you. If you fail to provide an alternate username, we reserve the right to either permanently suspend your user account or reactivate your user account only after you have provided a different, acceptable username.
1.7 You shall not host, intercept, emulate or redirect proprietary communication protocols, if any, used by the Website/Mobile App, regardless of the method used, including protocol emulation, reverse engineering, nor modify the Website/Mobile App or any files that are part of the Website/Mobile App.
1.8 You shall not frame the Website/Mobile App. You may not post or upload editorial comments, commercial material or any information on the Website/Mobile App, alter or modify Content on the Website, or remove, obliterate or obstruct any proprietary notices or labels
1.9 You shall not use the Services on the Website/Mobile App for any commercial purposes including, but not limited to, use in a cyber cafe as a computer gaming center, network play over the internet or through gaming networks or a connection to an unauthorized server that copies the gaming experience from the Website/Mobile App.
1.10 You shall not upload, distribute or publish through the Website/Mobile App any content that may contain viruses or computer contaminants (as defined in the Information Technology Act 2000 or such other laws in force in India at the relevant time) which may interrupt, destroy, limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware or other equipment belonging to us or that aids in providing the services offered by Rummy.com. You shall not disseminate or upload viruses, programs, or software to the Website/Mobile App whether it is harmful to the Website/Mobile App or not. Additionally, you shall not impersonate another person or user and not attempt to get another user’s password, account information, or any private information, nor harvest their email addresses or any other information.
1.11 You shall not purchase, sell, trade, rent, lease, license, grant a security interest in, or transfer your user account, Content, currency, chips, points, standings, rankings, ratings, or any other attributes appearing in, originating from or associated with the Website/Mobile App.
1.12 Any form of suspicious or unauthorized activity, including attempting to use or using any other person’s credit card(s), debit cards, net-banking usernames, passwords, authorization codes, prepaid Real Money cards, and mobile phones for depositing money into your Rummy.com user account, is strictly prohibited.
1.13 Accessing or attempting to access our Services through someone else’s user account is strictly prohibited.
1.14 Winnings, bonuses, bonus codes and prizes are unique to the player and are non-transferable. In the event you attempt to transfer any winnings, bonuses or prizes, or share special bonus codes, the benefits of the same shall be forfeited.
1.15 Rummy.com’s officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents, as well as the relatives of such persons ("Associated Persons") have no access to the site's systems, databases, server-side operations, and Random Number Generators, and have no information that makes any manipulation of the dealing of cards possible, and they have no special access other than what is available to any user of the Website/Mobile App. They are prohibited from playing, directly or indirectly, any real money games on the Website/Mobile App, other than any specific term of engagement with Rummy.com from time to time.
1.16 You shall not post any material or comment on any media available for public access that, in our sole discretion, is defamatory or detrimental to our business interests, notwithstanding the fact that such media is not owned or controlled by us. In addition to any other action that we may take pursuant to the provision hereof, we reserve the right to remove any and all material or comments posted by you and restrict your access to any media available for public access that is either controlled or moderated by us, when in our sole opinion, any such material or comments posted by you is defamatory or detrimental to our business interests.
1.17 You shall be responsible for protecting your privacy on Rummy.com, so you must not share any of your personal information, including your phone number, PAN, email address, password, Aadhaar number, address, etc, with any other player/user on Rummy.com.
No Bribes, Gifts or Favors
You shall not offer any Rummy.com employee any bribe, gifts, services, compensation, or any other favor that might influence or might appear to influence the employee in performing his/her duties at Rummy.com. Rummy.com employees shall not solicit any bribe, gifts, or services from you. Offering Rummy.com employees any cash, cash equivalents, gifts, gift cards, services, or favors is strictly prohibited.
Fair Play Deposit and Withdrawal Policy
If you are a cash player on Rummy.com, your account balance is divided into two accounts: Deposit Balance and Withdrawal Balance. The Deposit Balance includes the amount you have deposited, the amount you paid as the entry fee in games that you won, and the amount you have earned as a bonus. The Withdrawal Balance only includes the net amount that you have won. For clarity, (net amount won = amount won – entry fee paid by the winner – platform fee). You can only withdraw a maximum amount equal to your Withdrawal Balance. You cannot withdraw your deposit balance without using it for playing cash games/tournaments on Rummy.com.
You may withdraw your cash winnings to a bank account in India, using an electronic bank-to-bank transfer (NEFT/IMPS) method.
You agree that all the withdrawals you make are governed by the following conditions:
- You can choose to withdraw money from your user account at any time, subject to the bonus/prize money withdrawal restrictions, by notifying us of your withdrawal request.
- Bonuses cannot be withdrawn by users. Real money won in cash games and tournaments can be withdrawn only after making at least one cash deposit on Rummy.com. Bonuses and offers can be claimed only after making the cash deposit(s) specified in the terms and conditions of such bonuses/offers and thereafter playing the minimum number of cash games required to be eligible for the bonuses/offers, as specified in the terms and conditions of the bonuses/offers.
- We will process withdrawal requests after KYC and withdrawal verification has been successfully completed and transfer funds via IMPS and NEFT, electronic transfer. We reserve the right to reverse the amount to the payment/deposit instrument used to add cash to the user’s Rummy.com account.
- All withdrawals on Rummy.com are currently free of any charge. However, in the future, if there are any charges levied on withdrawals, we reserve the right to inform you in advance about those charges and charge the applicable fee.
- With our best efforts, we will process all withdrawal requests within 24 hours of your making the request, and the bank may take another 48 hours to deposit the money into your account. There could be delays due to the time required for verification and completing the withdrawal transaction. This includes national and bank holidays or disruptions of service. We shall not be liable to pay you any form of compensation for the reason of delays in remitting payments to you from your user account.
Rummy.com gives eligible users bonuses on deposits made using bonus codes and in different promotions, as specified in the terms and conditions of the promotions. Bonuses cannot be withdrawn as cash. To learn about the use of bonuses, please review the specific terms and conditions of bonuses and bonus offers. If bonuses remain unused in the validity period specified in the terms and conditions of the corresponding promotions, they lapse.
Terms of Payment
- In respect of any transactions entered into on the Rummy.com platform, including making a payment to participate in the paid versions of skill game(s), you agree to be bound by the following payment terms:
- The payment of a predetermined amount that the user makes to participate in any skill game(s) is inclusive of the fixed platform fee charged by Rummy.com for access to Rummy.com Services and the user’s contribution to the prize pool.
- Subject to these Terms of Service, all amounts collected from the user are held in a separate non-interest earning Trust Account, which is responsible for the management of the user account and the prize pool, until the determination of winners and distribution of prizes. Rummy.com receives only its share of the platform fee through the said Trust Account and has no control over the User Funds.
- Rummy.com reserves the right to charge a platform fee, which can vary periodically based on management’s discretion. The platform fee (inclusive of the applicable tax thereon) will be debited from the user’s account balance and Rummy.com will issue a transaction note for such debit to the user, which is visible in the user’s transaction history. The last change to the platform fee was made on 1st June 2021.
- The user may participate in a cash skill game by making a pre-specified contribution to the prize pool of the game, which will be given away to the winner(s) of the skill game after the completion of the game as per the terms and conditions of the skill game. It is to be noted that Rummy.com has no right or interest in the prize pool and only facilitates the collection of money (in the form of entry fees) for the prize pool and the distribution of the prize pool in accordance with the skill game’s rules, terms and conditions. Rummy.com will charge a nominal platform service fee on the final prize pool. The amount to be paid in by the user toward the prize pool will also be debited from the user’s account balance maintained within the Trust Bank account.
- Every user using Rummy.com Services is provided with three types of accounts for the processing and reconciliation of payments: (i) Deposit Balance Account, (ii) Withdrawal Balance Account and (iii) Bonus Account. It is to be noted that in no instance will Rummy.com permit the transfer of any amounts from the user's Deposit Balance Account to the Withdrawal Balance Account.
- The net amount won by the user will be credited to the user's Withdrawal Balance Account. The net amount won means the winnings remaining after the deduction of the entry fee paid by the winner and the Rummy.com platform fee.
- Any amount remitted by the user via a designated payment gateway will be credited to the user's Deposit Balance Account.
- The user will be permitted to withdraw only the amount available in the user's Withdrawal Balance Account. All amounts credited to the user's Withdrawal Balance Account must be utilized within 365 days of credit. If there is any unutilized amount in the user’s Withdrawal Balance Account after the completion of 365 days from the date of credit of the amount, Rummy.com reserves the right to apply the terms of its Inactive Accounts and Unused Funds Policy to that amount. Rummy.com will send reminders to such users before applying its Inactive Accounts and Unused Funds Policy to their unused account balance.
- In all cases where the user requests withdrawal of any amount from the user’s Withdrawal Balance Account, Rummy.com will initiate an online transfer of the requested amount (from the amount available in the user’s Withdrawal Balance Account) to the user's bank account registered with Rummy.com within a commercially reasonable period of time. Such transfer will be shown as a debit in the user's Transactions History. Rummy.com will not charge any processing fee for the online transfer of an amount to the user's bank account. It is to be noted that the user will be required to provide a valid identity card with a clear photo and address proof as proof of identity, as well as the user’s PAN, and get the user’s KYC verified in order for Rummy.com to process the withdrawal request. The name on the user's identification document should match the name provided by the user at the time of registration on Rummy.com, as well as the name and address in the records of the user's bank account as provided to Rummy.com.
- In the event that no bank account has been registered by the user with his/her user account with Rummy.com, or the user has not verified his/her account with Rummy.com to Rummy.com's satisfaction and in accordance with these Terms, Rummy.com will send a notification to the user at the user’s email address registered with Rummy.com. In the event that the user fails to register a bank account with his/her user account even after the notification and/or fails to get his/her user account KYC-verified, Rummy.com will have the right to confiscate all the amount in the user’s account. Failure to provide Rummy.com with a valid bank account or valid identification documents, to Rummy.com's satisfaction, may result in the forfeiture of any and all amounts available in the user’s account with Rummy.com.
- Further, in order to conduct promotional activities, Rummy.com may gratuitously grant bonuses (play points or bonus cash/fund amounts) to the user for the purpose of participation in any skill game(s) on Rummy.com. The user will not in any case be permitted to transfer or request the transfer of any amount available in the user’s Bonus wallet to the user's Withdrawal Balance Account or bank account or any other account. The usage of any bonus granted will be subject to the limitations and restrictions of the promotion/bonus, including but not limited to restrictions of time within which the bonus must be used, as applied by Rummy.com and notified to the user at the time of granting the bonus. Grant of any bonus to the user is at the sole discretion of Rummy.com and cannot be demanded by the user as a matter of right. The grant of any bonus by Rummy.com on any day will not entitle the user to demand a bonus at any subsequent time, nor create an expectation of a recurring grant of a bonus by Rummy.com to the user. A bonus granted to the user may be used by the user for the purpose of setting off against the user’s contribution to the prize pool in any skill game(s), in accordance with these Terms . No bonus will be withdrawable or transferrable to any other account of the user, including the bank account of the user or of any other user or person, other than as part of the winnings of the user in any skill game(s). In the event that the user terminates his/her account with Rummy.com or his/her account if terminated by Rummy.com, any and all bonuses granted to the user will be reversed by Rummy.com and the user will have no right over such bonuses or interest in them.
- You agree that once you confirm a transaction on Rummy.com, you will be bound by and make payment for that transaction.
- You acknowledge that subject to the time taken by the bank for processing payments and such other external dependencies that Rummy.com has on third parties, any transactions made on Rummy.com may take up to 72 hours to be processed. Any amount paid into or transferred to the user's account may take up to 72 hours to get added to the user's account balance. Similarly, the disbursement of a bonus to the user may take up to 72 hours to be shown in the user's Transaction History.
- You agree not to make any complaint or claim against Rummy.com in respect of any delay, including any delay resulting in a lost opportunity to join any skill game(s), in crediting a transaction amount to any of your accounts.
- A transaction, once confirmed, is final and no cancellation is permitted.
- Rummy.com may, in certain exceptional circumstances and at its sole and absolute discretion, refund the transferred amount to the user after deducting applicable cancellation charges and taxes. At the time of a transaction, the user may also be required to take note of certain additional terms and conditions, and such additional terms and conditions will also govern the transaction. To the extent that the additional terms and conditions contain any clause that is conflicting with these Terms, the additional terms and conditions will prevail.
Breach and Consequences
If you breach these Terms of Service or use our Website/Mobile App in a fraudulent manner or for illegal and/ or unlawful purposes or cheat us and/ or any user or cause wrongful communication implicating us including false or incorrect chargeback claim or claims and/or that your continued access to our Website/Mobile App is detrimental to the interests of Rummy.com or our users or the general public, (“disallowed activities”) then we reserve the right to take one or all of the actions below at our own discretion and without prior notice, each of which will be without prejudice to each other:
- Temporarily suspend your account;
- Permanently terminate/ block your account;
- Initiate relevant proceedings under law;
- In addition to the above, if you undertake any disallowed activities, Rummy.com shall be entitled to treat as void and non est all activities undertaken by you on our platform and withhold and/or retain any and all monies lying in the account associated with the disallowed activity (“amount”). Rummy.com may, at its discretion, withhold the amount in its entirety or withhold such portion of the amount which is attributable to the disallowed activity. If Rummy.com, at its discretion, decides to withhold the amount partially, Rummy.com will return the portion that is not withheld to the source. You acknowledge that you cannot claim any compensation or consideration when the above actions are taken against your account if you undertake disallowed activities.
Any action taken by us will be without any prejudice to our other rights and remedies that are mentioned and available in law or equity.
Governing Law, Dispute Resolution and Jurisdiction
These Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of India. The courts of competent jurisdiction at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with, the Services provided by Rummy.com, the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Terms, or the rights and obligations of the user(s) (including participants) or Rummy.com, as well as the exclusive jurisdiction to grant interim or preliminary relief in case of any dispute referred to arbitration as given below. All such issues and questions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
In the event of any legal dispute (which may be a legal issue or question) which may arise, the party raising the dispute shall provide a written notification ("Notification") to the other party. On receipt of the Notification, the parties shall first try to resolve the dispute through discussions. In the event that the parties are unable to resolve the dispute within fifteen (15) days of receipt of the Notification, the dispute shall be settled by arbitration.
The seat and venue of arbitration shall be New Delhi, India. All arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English and in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time.
The arbitration award will be final and binding on the Parties, and each Party will bear its own costs of arbitration and equally share the fees of the arbitrator unless the arbitral tribunal decides otherwise. The arbitrator shall be entitled to pass interim orders and awards, including the orders for specific performance and such orders will be enforceable in competent courts. The arbitrator shall give a reasoned award.
Nothing contained in these Terms of Service shall prevent Rummy.com from seeking and obtaining interim or permanent equitable or injunctive relief, or any other relief available to safeguard Rummy.com's interest prior to, during or following the filing of arbitration proceedings or pending the execution of a decision or award in connection with any arbitration proceedings from any court having jurisdiction to grant the same. The pursuit of equitable or injunctive relief shall not constitute a waiver on the part of Rummy.com to pursue any remedy for monetary damages through the arbitration described herein.
All the online content, materials and information available on our Website/Mobile App (collectively referred to as “Content” hereinafter) are secured by intellectual property rights. The Content includes a wide range of online items like images, designs, multimedia clips, graphics, logos, information, text content, games, software, animation, marks, hyperlinks, and pictures. The Content, whether or not belonging to us, is thus protected and secured by applicable intellectual property laws. In addition, we are free to record and use, in any manner whatsoever, all chat content, images, emails, and recommendations sent by any member or user of our Website/Mobile App, as they form a part of the Content of Rummy.com.
All rights, titles, and interest in and to the Services, including all intellectual property rights arising out of the Content and all other elements in connection with the Website/Mobile Application, are owned by or otherwise licensed to Rummy.com. Subject to compliance with these Terms, Rummy.com grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable, and limited right to use the Services in accordance with these Terms. Your use of the Services and Content must strictly be for your personal and non-commercial use in accordance with these Terms, and you agree not to sell or trade Content. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Rummy.com.
You undertake to comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and guidelines in connection with your access to and use of the Services and Content. Except as expressly permitted, you may not redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, sublicense, or otherwise transfer or use the Content. Nothing in these Terms grants you any synchronization, public performance, promotional use, commercial sale, resale, reproduction, rental, or distribution rights to the Content.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms, you are not granted any right or license to the Content. You will promptly notify Rummy.com in writing upon your discovery of any unauthorized use or infringement of the Content or Rummy.com’s patent, copyright, trade secret, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights.
Please note that our Website/Mobile App may contain information about third parties and may have hyperlinks to them. We are not responsible in any way for the implied or explicit warranty of the quality, integrity or accuracy of the content that belongs to the third party websites. You may rely on the third-party content posted on Rummy.com solely at your own discretion, risk, and liability. When you visit such content, you will be subject to their applicable terms and conditions. We hereby declare that we do not control and are not responsible for any content belonging to third-party websites, as the hyperlinks given do not mean endorsement of the websites or website pages linked to by usd
- a. You acknowledge and understand that you are prohibited from modifying the Services in any way.
- b. You agree not to use the Services for any other purposes, except as expressly permitted by these Terms. Without limiting the generality of the preceding sentence, you shall not:
- violate any law or encourage or provide instructions to another to do so;
- profit in any manner;
- post any content that contains falsehoods or misrepresentations;
- post any content that may endanger life or lead to physical harm;
- post any content that is obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy, insulting on the basis of gender, illegal, unlawful, defamatory, libelous, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or is otherwise inappropriate;
- post any content harmful to children;
- post any content that threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting other nation;
- post any content containing unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, spam, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of unauthorized solicitation;
- post any content materials protected by intellectual property rights, unless you have the necessary permissions in writing.
- deploy or use contaminants designed to harm, interfere with the operation of, or access in an unauthorized manner, any portion or feature of the Service, any other systems or networks connected to the Services or Application;
- introduce or upload any contaminant that may damage the operation of another’s property or of the Services.
- engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts, using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools or otherwise collecting or storing personal data about any other person;
- obtain any content or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services;
- attempt to bypass any measures of the Website/Mobile App or exploit the Website/Mobile App to gain access that would otherwise not be available;
- use any manual process or other process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Services;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from Services or any of the materials contained therein;
- attempt to impersonate another user of Services;
- disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm the Website/Mobile Application or Services;
- trick, defraud, or mislead Rummy.com and other users in any manner;
- decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble attempt to derive the source code of, decrypt, modify, edit, alter, create derivative works of the Services, or any part thereof, or the Website/Mobile App, Services or Content (except as expressly permitted by these Terms);
- make any unauthorized use of the Services;
- gather information and data (including personal information) of any other user’s use of the Service for any reason;
- use any automated system for the selection, downloading or streaming of any portion of the Website/Mobile App, apart from those specifically provided by the Website/Mobile App;
- c. You will not violate, and you will not encourage, assist, or authorize any other person for any reason whatsoever to violate, the security of the Website/Mobile App or the Services, including:
- accessing data not intended for you;
- logging into a processor, computing systems, communications or access device or account that you are not authorized to access, including those of any other users;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Services or Website/Mobile App or to breach security or authentication measures, regardless of your motive or intent;
- attempting to interfere with or disrupt the Services or Service to any user, processor, host or network; or
- violating the system or network security of Rummy.com or any user.
Non-compliance with this clause may result in civil or criminal liability. Rummy.com will have the right to investigate such occurrences, which may include investigating your usage of the Website/Mobile App or Rummy.com. Rummy.com may involve, provide information to, and seek assistance from law enforcement authorities in seeking remedies against such violations.
When you register with Rummy.com, you will receive notifications regarding special offers, updates, contests, account activities, etc. through SMSes, emails and direct mails. Some of Rummy.com’s promotions require users to be KYC-verified to receive their benefits. If any aspect of your contact information or KYC (ID, address, email address or mobile number) is not approved or verified, you shall not receive the benefits of such promotions, including promotional amounts and prizes. Check out the specific terms and conditions of our promotions and contests before participating in them.
All the details of all our promotions are available in the “Promotions” section on the Website/Mobile App. Each promotion has its own Terms and Conditions, which are clearly explained on the respective promotion pages. All the cash bonuses and deposit bonuses have additional terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, specific time limits. The Terms and Conditions, as well as additional terms and conditions, may differ from offer to offer in accordance with the respective bonus plans. Any Bonus offer may not be claimed in conjunction with any other bonus offers offered by Rummy.com at the time. Once you activate a bonus code, any bonus codes and offers being utilized by you previously will become invalid and inactive automatically and you will stop receiving their benefits. You will receive the benefit of only the active bonus code.
All the games, contests, bonuses and cashback offers in the “Promotions” section may be discontinued or cancelled without any prior notice. Rummy.com is not responsible or liable for any such cancellations and will not pay the users any compensation whatsoever except refunding the applicable entry fee. The decision of Rummy.com management shall be final and binding in case of any disputes.
- Tickets are non-transferable. Only the user who buys/wins a ticket can use it.
- Tickets are not encashable. A user cannot exchange a ticket for any amount of money.
- Tickets do not have a monetary value.
- Tickets cannot be redeemed for cash or anything else. They can be used only for joining tournaments/games for which they are issued.
- Tickets expire if they remain unused.
- Ticket holders are not unsecured creditors of the company. Tickets are merely a part of sales promotions/marketing campaigns.
In cases of accidental or erroneous cash credits to any party, user or company, we can independently refund/request a refund or you can request a refund within two weeks of initiating such transaction. Rummy.com may process the refund if it is a genuine case of accidental or erroneous cash credit, which is clear from your request or after our own independent investigation. The refund amount will be credited within two weeks to the financial instrument/platform/source account that was used to make the corresponding transaction. It is clarified that any refund under this clause is strictly subject to the sole discretion of Rummy.com.
Game Cancellation Policy
Rummy.com is not responsible for any loss resulting from the cancellation of any games due to Service outages caused by the failures of our service providers or by computer viruses, natural disasters or any other reason that is beyond our control. You acknowledge that you will not be entitled to any refund due to the cancellation of games or tournaments caused by factors that are beyond the reasonable control of Rummy.com. Rummy.com is not liable for any assumed or potential wins in any unfinished rummy games or tournaments on the Website/Mobile App.
Transactions to transfer money to your Rummy.com cash account have to be made through third-party payment gateways. Rummy.com is not responsible for the denial or rejection of any transactions as they are subject to the terms and conditions of the third-party payment gateways. Rummy.com may reverse any transactions, and the specific amount will in such a case be refunded to the financial instrument/platform that was used by you to perform the transaction.
Rummy.com has the right to check or validate the personal information of the players/users from time to time. The process of validation can be done through a phone call or via email. If we are not able to get in touch with you at first, several attempts will be made to establish contact with you. In the event that the validation is unsuccessful, or we are unable to contact you after making all possible attempts, we reserve the right to suspend your account and refund, at our sole discretion, your Rummy.com account balance to the financial instrument/platform that you used to make the payment online, or confiscate your Rummy.com account balance, at our sole discretion.
Refer and Win Cash
Rummy.com has a “Refer & Earn” program in which users can refer their friends to Rummy.com and get referral bonuses for successful referrals. To learn more, check out the Terms and Conditions of our “Refer and Earn” program.
We operate as a responsible gaming company and encourage our players to play responsibly. We carefully monitor the playing activities of our players and alert them if they develop any compulsive behaviour. We take precautionary measures including the following to make sure that we offer a good online rummy gaming experience.
- People below 18 years of age are not permitted to create a Rummy.com account or play games on our Website/Mobile App.
- There is 24/7 monitoring of the players’ activities with an anti-fraud algorithm to detect any unfair play, including collusion.
- Anti-collusion measures are implemented for every rummy game.
- Player information is confidentially stored using high-level encryption for safety.
- Our Website/Mobile App has features that limit the amounts of cash deposits.
- A cash deposit limit is set on the site to discourage irresponsible gaming and prevent players from making deposits beyond reasonable means.
- There is KYC verification for player protection and game security.
- We encourage every player to play responsibly and may send periodic notifications/alerts to players who are found to be spending excessive amounts of time on Rummy.com, advising them to take a break from gaming on the Website/App.
- If you do not want to play our games for a certain period of time, you can self-exclude yourself from Rummy.com games for a specific period of time, from 48 hours to 6 months, by using our self-exclusion feature. You can exclude yourself from playing our games for 48 hours, 72 hours, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months, or 6 months. After you have placed a self-exclusion request and your request has been processed, you shall not be able to play our games for that specific period of time. Please note that a self-exclusion period cannot be reversed or changed once it has been set and confirmed. Moreover, you shall not be allowed to create another account on Rummy.com. If you have any balance in your Rummy.com account at the time of making a self-exclusion request, that balance will be retained until your return, unless you place a withdrawal request.
Voluntary Termination of Account
You may cease to use our gaming services and terminate your account by writing to us with a clear explanation of your intention. After evaluating your case, Rummy.com will, at its own discretion, terminate your account and refund to you the cash amount available in your account within 21 working days. Please note that any account actions, including, but not limited to, playing cash games, tournaments, depositing and withdrawing money, that take place in your account after you email your request for terminating your account shall be deemed as actions performed solely by you and Rummy.com shall not be responsible for such actions.
Inactive Accounts and Unused Funds
If your account has been inactive for over 365 days and has an unused cash balance, Rummy.com shall remind you to activate your account. To activate your account, you must log in and use your cash balance by playing a cash game. After the reminders sent to your email address and phone number (via SMS), if you do not activate your account your cash balance shall be forfeited to Rummy.com. All reminders shall be sent to the email address or phone number (via SMS) listed on your profile as part of the account details and information you provided to Rummy.com. Accounts found in breach of our Terms of Service shall receive no reminders, and the unused funds in such accounts shall be subject to the terms of our Breach and Consequences policy.
In accordance to the extent that is permitted by law, and in the humble consideration for allowing you to use our Services, you hereby agree with full knowledge to indemnify, defend and save us and hold us harmless to the complete extent of all awards and benefits, disbursements, litigation cost and reasonable fee of the attorney that we may have to incur or suffer in connection therewith including any sort of direct or indirect or consequential losses that may refer to any loss of profit and reputation that can arise from any claims, suits, taxes, actions, cause of actions, damages, penalties, injuries, expenses, demands, interest and/or awards imposed, brought or asserted against us by any person who has a connection, without limitation, with
- Access to your user account by using your username or password to use our rummy games services with or without your authorization,
- Instances of use, misuse or abuse of your user account on the Rummy.com Website/Mobile App in any way whatsoever,
- Offensive, illegal or defamatory conduct, demeanour or acts carried out by any players that are intended to mislead, defame and threaten, or cause obscene, illegal or inaccurate actions, even if originating from another player who is using your own account,
- Cause infringement of other parties’ intellectual property rights by publishing any content on Rummy.com Website/Mobile App,
- Disruptions like technical failures, disconnections, defects, interruptions, system breakdowns, manipulations in data transmission, corruption of data or its loss, failure in communication lines, distributed and constant denial of service attacks, and virus or other unfavorable or adverse instances of technology in connection with your access to or the use of our services to play rummy on the Website/Mobile App.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Rummy.com and its affiliates (together "Indemnified Parties") against any losses, expenses, costs or damages (including reasonable attorneys' fees, experts’ fees, and other reasonable costs of litigation or proceedings) arising from any claim or action based upon:
- your breach or failure to comply with, the terms and conditions of these Terms;
- your access and use of the Content;
- your breach of applicable laws;
- your negligence and misconduct;
- your infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property rights of any third-party;
- Rummy.com’s execution of any of your instructions; or
- the use of the Service by any other person using your device.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Terms of Service or elsewhere, you agree that Rummy.com's maximum aggregate liability for all your claims in all circumstances is limited to refunding only the Withdrawal Balance, if any, in your Rummy.com account back to you.
Release and Limitations of Liability
Users shall access the Services provided by Rummy.com voluntarily and at their own risk. Rummy.com shall not, under any circumstances, be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage sustained (including but not limited to any accident, injury, death, loss of property) by users or any other person or entity during the course of access to the Rummy.com Services, including participation in the game(s) or as a result of acceptance of any prize.
By entering the games and accessing the Services provided therein, users hereby release from and agree to indemnify Rummy.com and/or any and all of its directors, employees, partners, associates and licensors, from and against all liability, cost, loss or expenses arising out of their access to the Services including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission on their part or otherwise.
Users shall be solely responsible for any consequences that may arise due to their access to the Services, by conducting an illegal act or due to non-conformity with these Terms of Service and other rules and regulations in relation to the Services, including provision of incorrect address or other personal details. Users also undertake to indemnify Rummy.com and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents on the happening of such an event including, without limitation, cost of attorney, legal charges etc. on full indemnity basis for any loss/damage suffered by Rummy.com on account of such act on the part of the users.
Users shall indemnify, defend, and hold Rummy.com harmless from any third party/entity/organization claims arising from or related to such users’ engagement with the Rummy.com or participation in any game. In no event shall Rummy.com be liable to any user for acts or omissions arising out of or related to the user's engagement with the Website/Mobile App or his/her participation in any game(s).
In consideration of Rummy.com allowing users to access the Services, to the maximum extent permitted by law, users waive and release each and every right or claim, all actions, causes of actions (present or future) each of them has or may have against Rummy.com, its respective agents, directors, officers, business associates, group companies, sponsors, employees, or representatives for all and any injuries, accidents, or mishaps (whether known or unknown or whether anticipated or unanticipated) arising out of the provision of the Services or related to the games or the prizes of the games.
To the extent permitted under law, neither Rummy.com nor its parent/holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, or employees shall be responsible for the deletion, the failure to store, the mis-delivery, or the untimely delivery of any information or material.
To the extent permitted under law, Rummy.com shall not be responsible for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material, the quality of servers, games, products, Services or sites, cancellation of competitions and prizes. Rummy.com disclaims any responsibility for, and if a user pays for access to one of Rummy.com's Services, the user will not be entitled to a refund as a result of any inaccessibility that is caused by Rummy.com's maintenance on the servers or the technology that underlies our sites, failures of Rummy.com service providers (including telecommunications, hosting, and power providers), computer viruses, natural disasters or other destruction or damage of our facilities, acts of nature, war, civil disturbance, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control.
Any material accessed, downloaded or otherwise obtained through Rummy.com is done at the user's discretion, competence, acceptance and risk, and the user will be solely responsible for any potential damage to the user's computer system or loss of data that results from a user's download of any such material.
To the extent permitted under law, neither Rummy.com nor its partners, licensors or associates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use our sites, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Any Rummy.com Services, events or game(s) being hosted or provided, or intended to be hosted, on the Website/Mobile App and requiring specific permission or authority from any statutory authority or any state or the central government or the board of directors shall be deemed canceled or terminated, if such permission or authority is either not obtained or denied either before or after the availability of the relevant Rummy.com Services, events or game(s) are hosted or provided.
To the extent permitted under law, in the event of suspension or closure of any Services, events or games, users (including participants) shall not be entitled to make any demands or claims of any nature whatsoever.
- Rummy.com may be required under certain legislations, to notify the user(s) of certain events. User(s) hereby acknowledge and consent that such notices will be effective upon Rummy.com posting them on the Website/Mobile App or delivering them to the user through the email address provided by the user at the time of registration. User(s) may update their email address by logging into their account on the Website/Mobile App. If they do not provide Rummy.com with accurate information, Rummy.com cannot be held liable for failure to notify the user.
- Rummy.com shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond Rummy.com's control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, network infrastructure failures, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labour or materials, etc. In such circumstances, Rummy.com shall also be entitled to cancel any related game(s) and to process an appropriate refund for all users.
- Rummy.com's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Users agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the use of the Website/MobileApp or these Terms must be filed within thirty (30) days of such claim or cause of action arising or be forever barred.
- These Terms of Service, including all terms, conditions, and policies that are incorporated herein by reference, constitute the entire agreement between the user(s) and Rummy.com and govern your use of the Website/Mobile App superseding any prior agreements that any user may have with Rummy.com.
- If any part of these Terms of Service is determined to be indefinite, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the rest of these Terms of Service shall continue in full force.
- Rummy.com reserves the right to moderate, restrict or ban the use of the Website/Mobile App, specifically to any user, or generally, in accordance with Rummy.com's policy/policies from time to time, at its sole and absolute discretion and without any notice.
- Rummy.com may, at its sole and absolute discretion, permanently close or temporarily suspend any Services.
Grievance Redressal Mechanism
In case you have any complaints or grievance pertaining to (i) any User Content that you believe violates these Terms for the reporting mechanism for such claims, (ii) your access to Rummy.com or (iii) any User Content that you believe is, prima facie, in the nature of any material which is obscene, defamatory towards the complainant or any person on whose behalf you are making the complaint, or is in the nature of impersonation in an electronic form, including artificially morphed images of such individual, please share the same with us by writing to email@example.com.
In your complaint or grievance, please include the following information:
Your name and contact details: name, address, mobile number, and email address;
Your relation to the subject matter of the complaint, i.e. complainant or person acting on behalf of an affected person;
The name and age of the person aggrieved or affected by the subject matter of the complaint, in case you are acting on behalf of such person, and a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of such person and to provide such person's personal information to us in relation to the complaint/grievance;
Description of the complaint or grievance with clear identification of the User Content in relation to which such complaint or grievance is made;
A statement that you believe, in good faith, that the User Content violates these Terms;
A statement that the information provided in the complaint or grievance is accurate.
Rummy.com is here to provide you with more information about our games and Services and answer any questions you may have about them. You can contact us anytime by using the “Contact us” feature in the “Help” section.
If you have any grievances, please write to our Grievance Officer, Parul Gupta, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for our Disclaimer.
Last updated on: 25th October 2023